- By 2030, the commercial market is expected to reach US$55.8 billion, growing at a rate of 7.4% CAGR.
- The top industries for drone applications are Energy, Construction, and Agriculture.
- Most popular application methods are: Mapping & Surveying, Inspection and Photography & Filming.
- The biggest vertical, Energy (Utilities), shows a great variety of use cases. Like in all other verticals, drones help reduce time and costs while improving result quality and worker safety.
Buy the full drone application report with case studies
- 207-page drone application report with case studies for all industry verticals
- 264 application examples including methods, typical results, and typical technology stack
- 85 real-life case studies with technology, application, concrete problem and solution description as well as value-added metrics
- Analysis of the drone market split by Industry, method technology, market size, and growth
- View into the future technologies that are currently only starting to be explored and implemented into drones