- A global total of 7.6 million drone flight hours will be recorded by the end of 2023.
- Drone unit sales of commercial prosumers are by far higher than professional drones.
- Asia is the leader in terms of total flight events and flight hours. However, Oceania leads in terms of the average number of “flights per drone operator”.
- China is the undisputed leader in drone use for both VLOS and BVLOS operations, followed by the United States.
Buy the full drone utilization report with key data on flights and brands
- 79-page drone utilization report with data on how commercial drones are used today
- Market forecast for commercial drone unit sales and drones in operation
- Data on flight hours, number of flights (broken down into VLOS and BVLOS), and top countries analyzed
- Analysis of how drones are used in 17 drone industry verticals, including forecast data for each sub-vertical
- Dedicated chapter on drone application methods, including top industries per application and top brands used